EHAP Court Representation & Money Advice Service

This service is open to homeowners with debt, and tenants of a housing association or private landlord in debt or at risk of losing their home. Please read this to the tenant or homeowner prior to making the referral:- I have received information about Edinburgh Housing Advice Partnership (EHAP) and its Court Representation Service. I understand that EHAP advice staff will carry out an assessment of my needs and provide the appropriate support and advice. I am giving my permission to be referred to EHAP and agree that my personal information may be shared with them.