Contact Us

Get In Touch

Our Location

28 Westfield Avenue Edinburgh EH11 2QH

Call Us On

0131 442 2100

Refer to Us

You can make a referral to us by using one of the following Referral Forms:

Welfare Rights & Money Advice Referral Form Please use this referral form for welfare rights/benefits and debt issues.

EHAP (Edinburgh Housing Advice Partnership) Referral Form Please use this referral form for housing advice and court representation. This service is open to homeowners with debt, and tenants of a housing association or private landlord in debt or at risk of losing their home.

Edinburgh Council Tenants Referral for Court Representation Please use this form if you are a housing officer working for Edinburgh Council and would like to refer a tenant to our service.

Scroll to Top